By Nehal Mody on 28 Sep 2011
For the Dough: Combine the flour and salt together. Add a little water at a time to form soft dough. Cover and set aside. Potato Mixture: While the dough is resting combine the potatoes and peas and mash well. Add all the ingredients required to make potato patties, except the oil and the bread crumbs. Set aside.
By TheEasyIndian on 10 Aug 2011
1. Combine all ingredients, except for cilantro, in a blender
2. Add 1/4 portion of cilantro and pulse
3. Once initial amount becomes the consistency of a thick liquid, add another 1/4 portion and pulse
4. Repeat until all cilantro is used.
5. Enjoy with a snack like Sooji Sandwiches!