If your employers was unable to file a H-1B visa for you on time and missed the quota bus, you may consider the following alternative options:
• L-1 intra-company transfers for persons who worked abroad for a foreign entity related/affiliated to a U.S. company for at least one year;
• TN status under the North American Free Trade Agreement (“NAFTA”) for Canadians and Mexicans,;
I have often watched documentaries on retreats with the secret yearning of wanting to attend one of these myself one day. They show you the difficulties people have to overcome and the unbelievable transformations of peoples lives that can take place, it is simply amazing.
One of the reasons many professionals come to me is because they are constantly stressed from their “unmanageable” workload, and the feeling they get that they simply cannot keep up. They’d also like to better manage their “work-life balance.” Thus, their quest is how to save time during their busy day, and how to manage their priorities, so that they feel less stressed and more fulfilled.
I was invited to speak at the Annual Conference of The Silicon Valley Indian Professionals Association on November 12, 2011. The theme of this years event was Entrepreneurship – Idea Wave 3.0, and I delivered a presentation on the Immigration Incentives for Foreign Entrepreneurs.
Have you seen or heard about the lowest Interest rates you can get these days? Ever wonder
why you may not be the one getting the lowest rate? Relax! Charlett Jensen with Diversified Mortgage Group in Pleasanton explains the various factors that help determine your interest rate!
When purchasing a home or refinancing:
In this tough economy those changing jobs are often stumped when it comes to their salary. In many companies employees have not received their annual salary increases. In some cases their salaries have even been cut by as much as 20% during the last downturn.
- Combine honey and cream in a container and cook on low flame until the honey is completely dissolved in the cream (about 2-3 minutes).
- Turn the flame to medium settings and bring the mixture to boil.
- As soon as the mixture starts boiling, switch off the gas, and add the chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Stir slowly until all the chocolate chips are dissolved and the m
San Francisco, California… the fancy lifestyle, large food portions, the fog, weekend trips to the wine country, people working long hours, and no time for holidays. Is this the kind of America I want to be part of?” Yes, these were my first impressions of San Francisco when I moved from London, England nine years ago. What a culture shock!
Pooja Sankar is an IIT'ian and Stanford graduate who founded Piazza so every student can have that opportunity to learn from his/her classmates. An idea (a phenomenon actually!!) conceived in 2009 by a shy girl from a small town in India has seen explosive growth.